PinkCup Menstrual Cup Inserting
Be sure to sterilise your PinkCup menstrual cup before first use. It is recommended to sterilise your cup by keeping it in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
Always wash your hands before preparing to insert or remove your PinkCup menstrual cup to ensure the most sanitary environment.
Just like anything new it may take some getting used to, particularly when inserting and/or removing your PinkCup menstrual cup, until you find what works for you.
It is recommended to do a test run whilst not on a menstrual cycle. This will assist you in finding the best way to insert, place and remove your PinkCup menstrual cup without the stress of leakage.
Steps to follow when inserting the PinkCup Menstrual Cup
Step 1 – Wash your hands
Step 2 – Flatten
Step 3 – Fold
Step 4 – Prepare for insertion
Step 5 – Insert
Step 6 – Rotate your cup
Please take special note.
- After each cycle, wash and disinfect before storing.
- Do not share your PinkCup menstrual cup.
- Do not wear your PinkCup menstrual cup during intercourse.
- The PinkCup menstrual cup is not a type of contraceptive.
- The PinkCup menstrual cup is not a preventative measure against STD’s.
- Use the PinkCup menstrual cup for maximum 12 hours in between cleaning.
- When washing the PinkCup menstrual cup, use only natural soaps.
- Clean the PinkCup menstrual cup as advised.
- Use the PinkCup menstrual cup with only water based lubricants.
- If your PinkCup menstrual cup appears damaged, cease use and replace.
- Do not use your PinkCup menstrual cup whilst suffering a vaginal infection.
- Do not use your PinkCup menstrual cup with a topical medication.
- Do not use your PinkCup menstrual cup for postnatal bleeding.
- If for what ever reason while using your PinkCup menstrual cup you experience long term discomfort or infection, please remove and consult your physician immediately.
- Due to the nature of the PinkCup, its intended use as a personal hygiene item and the many factors involved in its use; PinkCup South Africa can not be held responsible if personal injury or infection occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.